Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sushi, Anyone????



Houston has a variety of Sushi restaurants, but Soma Sushi, outstands any other sushi restaurant. Soma is located at 4820 Washington Avenue. The variety of sushi makes the restaurant an excellent place to experience something new. Soma has a amazing patio, where you can enjoy your lunch or dinner as well as get pleasure from a wonderful day. Their menu set with a great variety from appetizers such as endamame as well as a variety of lunch and dinner options, and if you are not in the mood of sushi you can also have chicken and beef. It was named the “Best Sushi Bar in Houston” in 2009, by the Houston Press. The first time I went to the restaurant, and I must confess I was not a sushi lover, but after Soma I love sushi, now. I will recommend the “Crazy Irish Man,” for anyone who is a beginner with sushi. Every time I go with someone who might not be crazy about sushi I recommend the “Crazy Irish Man” and it’s been a success every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment